Why Prune Trees
It is vital to keep your trees in a healthy condition as they can liven up your property and add value overall. All About Tree Services can help you with your Tree Pruning requirements.
Keeping your trees pruned reduces the risk of Storm Damage from overhanding branches or dead / dying trees.
Tree pruning requires climbing, heavy chainsaws or cherry-pickers. Using a professional is highly recommend.
Pruning your Trees allows for shaping to let sunlight in, impove solar panel efficiency and removal of dangerous hanging branches.
Dieback in a tree is the response to pressure or stress occurring in a trees environment There are a number of reasons for dieback of trees, drought, insect attack, disease and lack of nutrients are just a few.
Here are several reasons why Pruning Trees is an important part of Tree maintenance
- Dead wooding reducing the risk of dead or weak branches from falling
- Shaping and improving the aesthetics of the tree
- Limbs that have become dangerous due to size, disease or overhanging high traffic area or buildings
- Pruning back branches form buildings keeps gutters and roofs clear of branches and leaf litter reducing the damage and cost of maintaining your building
- Reduce the size to prevent a tree getting too large for the area its in
- Improving the health of the tree promoting growth
- Reducing the weight of large limbs reducing the risk of breakages
Gold Coast Tree Pruning Professionals
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Our Most frequently asked questions and their answers
As each Tree is different, our skilled time can evaluate your tree’s management needs, plans and risk assessments and then deteremine what maintenance to offer.
Yes of course we do, chat to our team and we will advise what the best plan would be for you.
- Formative Pruning
- Deadwood Removal
- Weight Reduction
- Canopy Lifting
- Canopy Thinning
- Remedial Pruning
- Fenceline & Building Clearance Pruning
Lopping is cutting stems or branches to “stubs”. Pruning is to preserve and improve a tree’s health and structure, and to reduce hazards or specific dangers.