Why would you need tree lopping?
There are numerous reasons why you may wish to have tree lopping done. See below for some of these
- Opening up the view – sometimes trees can grow really wild and they block out a lot of sunlight from an area where you may want more sun. You would then have the tops of the trees removed and chopped back
- Tree health – if the tree is completely overgrown it can sometimes stunt growth and also cause tree rot. Tree lopping helps this to be avoided because when you remove the tops of the trees, you are allowing space for new growth and also allowing the sun to actually do its job
- Longevity of the tree – lopping shapes and retrains the growth of the tree. By removing dead and damaged branches and leaves it allows for fresh new growth to take place
- Aesthetic purposes – much like pruning, the tree lopping service can make your trees look better and more appealing within your garden setting.
- Safety – Overhanging branches of a tree can be very dangerous is left unattended for an extended period of time. They are extremely dangerous when it comes to storms as they tend to be the first to break off and can cause extreme damage. Tree lopping will take care of any overhanging, loose and dangerous looking branches you may have on your trees.